PENAD provides software and services for a range of organizations, listed below. Pension and benefit plan assets for plans under administration on PENAD systems total over $4 Billion. PENAD has extensive experience with all aspects of plan administration and associated fiduciary responsibilities and is therefore qualified to manage the administration and associated responsibilities of sophisticated clients.
- BANKS & INSURANCE COMPANIES: Financial institutions use PENAD software to administer their own books of pension business, including DC (Defined Contribution), DB (Defined Benefit), and Hybrid pension plans.
- PUBLIC (GOVERNMENT) PENSION PLAN SPONSORS: PENAD software provides the administrative backbone for large multi-employer pension plans that are sponsored by municipal/state/provincial/national governments, covering government employees such as fire-fighters, military personnel, administration staff, teachers, legislators, judges, and other government workers.
- NATIONAL SOCIAL INSURANCE SPONSORS: PENAD supplies national governments with software to administer their social insurance systems and keep track of all plan members (citizens) and their credited service/accounts and manage contributions and payments and stakeholders.
- LARGE CORPORATE PENSION/GL&H PLAN SPONSORS: PENAD provides solutions for large companies and organizations that administer their own pension and GL&H (Group Life and Health) plans.
- CORPORATE SPONSORS OF DEFINED BENEFIT PLANS: PENAD provides BPO services for companies with DB plans requiring third-party administration services, actuarial services, and pension plan consulting.
Client types include:
- Financial services companies
- Trust Companies
- Health Care
- Non Profit